Sunday, January 18, 2009

Pagani Zonda R

One of the most desirable supercars on earth had been show to the public. The supercars brought by The Pagani brand has finally release out the Zonda R which is the ultimate racing machine.This supercar even can be drive on the road too. While it may not look it at first glance, the Zonda R shares only about 10% of its components with the Zonda F. that means from the start it was designed for its own unique purpose.

The Zonda R is powered by Mercedes-Benz’s AMG engine. It’s the 6.0-litre V12 powerplant.This type of engine can be found in the racing CLK GTR that has successfully competed in GT championships. This powerful engine is angled at 60 degrees, light in weight and produces humongous figures of 750hp (552kW) and 710Nm of torque. Pagani Zonda R is equipped with 6-speed sequential gearbox model that sends power to slick tyres. Lubrication is a dry sump with a separate oil tank.

To match the stability with the speed of this supercar, the Zonda R has had its wheelbase increased by 47mm, overall length is up by 394mm while the track increased by 50mm. Bodywork was optimised to increase downforce even at low speeds, while an aerodynamic package of a bonnet with flaps, adjustable rear wing, and rear diffuser give the car exceptional cornering ability. While the car corners the driver is sitting comfortably inside a cabin that hugs and gives him a sense of stability and safety.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have visited your beautiful and stylish website..And I can suggest,

Lets exchange the links between our websites.. I couldn't find contact page, that's why I'm writing here:

My preferred link:
New Cars Reviews



Please put mine, and tell me your link(complete linking info), my e-mail is mceselko@gmail.com, I'll put it immediately...

Delete this comment afterwards...

Best Regards
Peacy Combson

Opaque said...

A fantastic blog. I am following your blog. Umm, you could check the car reviews on my blog too. I am a part of this team called Brosreview. We review cars on a periodic basis. Check them out!!!

Post a Comment